If you are not satisfied with your putter purchase within the first 90 days, Bloodline will fully refund your purchase when the product is returned in good condition.
1. Email email@example.com to inform us that you will be sending your putter back.
2. Package your putter and ship it to:
1946 Kellogg Ave
Carlsbad, CA 92008
3. When we receive your putter we will inspect that it is in good condition and initiate the refund, notifying you via email. We will then immediately refund your credit card. How long the refund takes to appear on your credit card statement is dependent on your bank but it should usually appear between 3 to 5 days.
No worries, our putters are designed to have interchangeable shafts similar to a driver. What this means is that if you get the wrong length or lie we can send you a new shaft with the right specs and you can replace it in seconds!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like to fix your shaft as well as your original order number.
2. We will send out the replacement shaft along with a return label for the original shaft.
3. Install your new shaft by removing the screw from the bottom of the head using that allen wrench that came with your putter. (If you have lost the wrench it is a 3/8" size or you can ask us to send a new one with the replacement.)
4. Re-box the original shaft and send it back to us.