THE MOST ADVANCED PUTTER TECHNOLOGY IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW
ULTIMATE PUTTER TECHNOLOGY
BLOODLINE'S TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN USED TO WIN IN 5 TOUR EVENTS AND BY MULTIPLE HALL OF FAME PGA TOUR PLAYERS.
GOLF INDUSTRY EXPERTS
FROM THE BLOODLINE THAT CREATED THE #1 DRIVER, #1 SHAFT, AND #1 PUTTER ON TOUR.
PROGRESSIVE HEAD DESIGN
- Two premium construction options: MSRP $289 "HPP" (High Performance Polyamide) and MSRP $449 "AA" (Aerospace Aluminum)
- Shaped to improve alignment and promote confidence
PREMIUM SHAFT & GRIP COMBINATION
- An ultra-light carbon fiber shaft and EVA gr
RESULT: AHEAD OF ITS TIME
- Optimal alignment because it stands alone in address position
- Feel and roll that can even meet the demands of tour players
- Confidence and consistency that will help you MAKE MORE PUTTS
- Stands alone at address position for optimal alignment
- Progressive head shape frames ball and target line from behind
- Insert face is tuned to optimize performance, feel, and roll
100 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are positive that Bloodline putters will help you become a better putter! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the putter to us in good condition and we will refund 100% of the purchase price.
bought for wife and kids who range from beginner to intermediate to 5 handicap. All 3 immediately adapted to new technique and improved their putting. i suspect as i watch their progress that the benefit will continue to rise in each case
So far very happy with my purchase, scored my best round of the year the 1st time I used it! Made some some putts I normally would not have and made all the putts I should have.
RG-1 MALLET CENTER SHAFT
I love this thing. The fact you pick it up in the same place, at the same angle every time has to be a plus. I can confidently swing through the ball and my putting is off the charts. I don’t need to spend time behind the putter. I align the ball, sit the putter down, take my hands off it for a few seconds. Then make sure the lines match the top of the ball, pick up the putter and confidently swing. It does take a few holes to get used to it, but I love the feel after a few rounds I am in love....